Skip the pharmacy – Some of the best remedies for falling asleep faster are available right in your own home. Instead of taking pharmaceuticals to help you sleep, which can cause dependence, here are a few of our expertly tested (and some age-old) remedies to help you sleep.
- Sip warm milk and honey. You can even add turmeric for added health benefits to combat inflammation. This “Golden Milk” recipe has been used by Ayurvedic doctors for centuries.
- Create a relaxing and calm environment using soothing colors, soft sheets, comfortable pajamas, a silk eye pillow, and a noise machine to drown out any city sounds.
- Exercise first thing in the morning so you tire your body out for the day, but don’t get fired up right before bedtime by hitting the gym after work.
- Take a hot epsom salt bath which will relax your muscles and your mind.
- Make an herbal tea like chamomile or lavender which are naturally calming.
- Try melatonin which helps sync the natural sleep cycles of your body.
What else do you love to do to help you get to sleep in the comfort of your home?
Share on our community posts!